We provide a wide range of professional critical areas consulting services, including:
- Permit Preparation: State Environmental Protection Act (SEPA), Joint Aquatic Resource Permit Application (JARPA) and associated Section 410/404 process, Construction Stormwater General Permit (CSWGP) and other permit submittals for local, state and federal agencies.
- Site-specific critical area assessments and feasibility studies.
- Wetlands and critical area delineations and categorizations.
- Onsite and offsite mitigation planning for unavoidable impacts to critical areas, including development of wetland mitigation bank use plans.
- Construction stormwater and erosion control planning, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs), monitoring and reporting.